A suggestion for keeping your tying area clean...

GAT

Dumbfounded
I use a Dust Buster.... once in a blue moon when there's so much crap on the desk I can no longer find my vise.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
I keep Swiffer Dusters in my vehicles, too; cheaper & more compact than a California duster & when they get dirty you just replace the mop.

Beachmen

I need more than a suggestion, I need a full time maid to keep my bench clean.
i know the feeling. there is always trimings and everything known to a fly tier on my desk. i clean it about once a week and it still is messy as hell. on thing that helped though i went and got one of those put together frame shelfs from costco and the plastic bins from the $1 store. i keep all my materials there so it keeps it away from my desk when i am not using it. also it helps everything with organization.

and yet some how know that is a mess too.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Personally, I'm suspicious of a fly tier with an organized desk ... it just ain't right.... kind'a like someone wearing a fishing vest that is continually washed and pressed :D

Beachmen

hahaha yea i understand. the organization is somewhat there but is still a mess. atleast the marabous are with the marabous, flashes with flashes, ect. the most organized part is my hackles in a homework divider booklet and my hooks.

Latest posts