FS Korkers Fisherman's Mocs, size 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchy Dog

Some call me Kirk Werner
Bought these from a private EBay seller so I can't return them, though they are brand new. I can tell they really want to be comfortable shoes, but they're just too tight for my wide foot/high instep. I wear a size 8 E in regular shoes and the length is perfect. They sell for $80; I paid $70. Help a brother out of a jam and pick these up for $60 including shipping to continental US. image.jpg

Freestone

Not to be confused with freestoneangler
These look like awesome wet wading mocs! They could go from the river to dinner to campfire with no problem. How do you think neo socks would impact the fit, Itchy?

KerryS

Ignored Member
Oh, come on, those things are worth a lot more then six bucks and a few cents........

I'll go $12.68 for the pair.

o mykiss

So, we're at $30 for the pair with Omykiss's bid of $15 per shoe. They'll fit his wife just fine. Any other bids?
Shoot, wish I would have seen your post earlier. Her birthday was just the other day. Would have scored some major points with her had I picked these up for her.

Itchy Dog

Some call me Kirk Werner
Shoot, wish I would have seen your post earlier. Her birthday was just the other day. Would have scored some major points with her had I picked these up for her.
Mother's Day is just around the corner. You can gift them to either your wife or our mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts