NFR Birthdays.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
What ever happened to peoples birthdays that used to show up on the forum page. Here I turned 78 and nobody knows about it but me. But I really don't give a shit because I'm still an old bastard. But what is a persons age but a number. I can't give anybody a bad time because by the time you all read this it will be Tomorrow and I'll be 78 and a day.

There, I'm done bitching.

Have a nice day.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Belated Happy Birthday, Jim. I'm getting closer to catching you . . . did you get out on "your day?"
No, wife took sick. Stomach flu. It's making it's way around Dillon now. I tend to not get sick. I stay away from people and not get caught up in crowds. Since I've been in Montana I haven't been down sick. I get the sniffles now and then, but being sick in bed, nothing.

Happy Birthday you grouchy old fart!
Birthdays are important especially if you are still around to celebrate your own.
I will be driving through (by) Dillon next week in the U-Haul heading for my new home in Arizona. If Dillon has the flu-bug I am going to keep the windows rolled up and hit the gas. I don't want to be sick when I get to the sunshine.
jesse

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
To keep it fishing related, there are some arbitrary dates that matter, at 15 you have to buy a license and at 21 you can finally apply for your concealed weapons permit.

I also believe only one person should be honored on your birthday, and that is your mother after all she is the one who did all the work.

Latest posts