A beach report, the meaning of the word "tailor" and something that puts my life into perspective...

Dan -
Thanks for such a touching story.

I'm sorry to hear that your boots lost their 'souls' (Old Man got it right this time), but I'm guessing they are replaceable.

I have a 7-yr old grandson; your story made an impression. Kids aren't replaceable. I wish the best for your son and your family.

Dick

jimmydub

Dan, once again, you have outdone yourself. Incredible report, and your son's strength (as well as yours) is an inspiration. Way to go with the flow man, you are being rewarded handsomely for your efforts.

I have also found that fly fishing is an invaluable source of strength during life's most trying times. Keep on keeping on, and I can't wait for your next report!

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Dude, how did this forum end up so lucky as to pick up such an incredible new member? Every once in awhile it is good to have a new hero on the forum and right now that would be you. Although you can tell your son it is him if you want to.

My wife works in the ICUs and on the floor. I'll show her his picture and see if she recognizes him.

Paul_

Thanks for the great report and putting things into perspective. I have two kids and can't even begin to imagine what your going through.

If you guys ever get down to SW Washington, I have open seats for you two in my boat.

Latest posts