Missing puffy jacket!

Chad Lewis

NEVER wonder what to do with your free time
My puffy jacket is missing. It's a Patagonia Special Edition Down Sweater, black in color, size XL (XL size is for layering underneath, you know). I suspect some flat bill wearin' whippersnapper is on a river showing off in it right now. Probably drifting a bead with an egg dropper. Damn miscreants. I want my jacket back!

Luke77

I hope she likes whitefish
That is a serious bummer! If I lost my hooded pata sweater, I'd probably throw my slinkied beanie in the river and cry the whole way home while pedaling my fixed gear bike in my never-washed dark denim.

Okay, I probably wouldn't cry.

Derek Young

Emerging Rivers Guide Services
But if you were listening to Death Cab on your Zune....???

That is a serious bummer! If I lost my hooded pata sweater, I'd probably throw my slinkied beanie in the river and cry the whole way home while pedaling my fixed gear bike in my never-washed dark denim.

Okay, I probably wouldn't cry.

It's no use, you'll never find it. I was in Seattle this weekend and every third guy I saw was wearing a puffy. In fact, I commented to my wife " remember in the 70's when everyone had a puffy jacket or down coat?" Of course todays puffies are much nicer.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Should I buy a puffy jacket to keep up with the current fashion trends or become a hermit? I'm leaning toward the latter.

Chad Lewis

NEVER wonder what to do with your free time
GAT, according to another thread you should buy a puffy to be warm and comfortable while pursuing diverse fish species with a fly rod. As an added benefit you'll look hip and trendy, although they do tend to add a few pounds to the camera.

I vote against hermit. That lifestyle seems to offer less fishing than I'd like.

Latest posts