New Small Streams & Creeks group

I have restarted the Small Streams & Creeks group. Due to the info on sensitive watersheds, I deleted the previous SS&C group when the privacy settings were lost in the forum platform upgrade.

Same as before, the new group will be private and have limited membership to lessen potential impacts - 50 total members. As such, please only request to join if:

1) You are based in WA, OR, ID
2) You will actually participate

If interested, go to the Groups page and submit a request.

OK, I'm almost 6,000 miles away from WA, OR or ID, but I would like to join anyhow, since I fish small waters all the time and would like to share experiences and learn new tricks. Would my request be deemed acceptable?

Regards,
Kenneth

OK, I'm almost 6,000 miles away from WA, OR or ID, but I would like to join anyhow, since I fish small waters all the time and would like to share experiences and learn new tricks. Would my request be deemed acceptable?

Regards,
Kenneth

Kenneth, You were a great contributor to the previous version. I was already hoping that you would continue to show us those Italian trouts... I need to get over there!

bigdood

fishing hack
I'd love to get into the group. Won't have any beta to add to it at this time though as I'm still getting my mojo back but would be a willing contributor once I do

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I'd like to get back in. Even though I'm not in Washington anymore I still have a few more places for everybody to try their luck at. Let me know one way or the other.

I'd like to get back in. Even though I'm not in Washington anymore I still have a few more places for everybody to try their luck at. Let me know one way or the other.
OM, sending you an invite was the first thing I did when I set up the group. Check your inbox. If it's not there, just go to the group and request.

FlyinFish

Request sent. I'm quite new, but hope I can join in and share. Small creeks and opportunistic trout is how I started, and I hope to find more of it in WA this summer.

Latest posts