FS OMEGA FLIP FINS-USED-WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair that I bought to use on my pontoon boat, but never used them because I sold the boat. I think they are size large. I would sell them for $65 plus shipping. Send me a PM is interested.

I have a pair that I bought to use on my pontoon boat, but never used them because I sold the boat. I think they are size large. I would sell them for $65 plus shipping. Send me a PM is interested.
besinger: Good morning. Thanks for your message. You bet I would be interested. I need to find out if a size large would fit my foot tho. I wear a size 13 street shoe. I'll see if I can find out for sure if yours are big enough and I'll let you know a soon a s I do. Thanks again.
Denny

besinger: Hi again. I checked and they only come in one size. So I would like to buy them from you. Can you phone me at 1 360 703 8817 today. Thanks.
Denny

besinger: I sent you a couple e-mails letting you know that I'l like to buy your fins, but I don't see anything here. Can you call me at 1 360 703 8817 to make arrangements. Thank you.
Denny

Status
Not open for further replies.