WTB Inexpensive Pontoon Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a creek company jet pack pontoon that was used by my wife. It not in bad shape the covers on the pontoons are a little sun bleached and the seat could use a little attention but works. Now the good parts, they have urethane bladders aluminum frame and ways about 25 lbs and 6' oars I think the boat is 6 or 7'. How bout 75$ and you pick it up.

Freestone

Not to be confused with freestoneangler
Do you need it for lakes or rivers? If lakes, I still have that solid floor raft if you want to borrow it. If you need something for rivers, I could help out there too...

yellowlab

Freestone, nice offers but I'd rather not borrow anything and break it or have it stolen. We'll be traveling to glacier national park. Fishing both lakes and rivers. I think the water masters if available on the gear program would be ideal but haven't heard from Mr Scoones, yet.

yellowlab

I have a creek company jet pack pontoon that was used by my wife. It not in bad shape the covers on the pontoons are a little sun bleached and the seat could use a little attention but works. Now the good parts, they have urethane bladders aluminum frame and ways about 25 lbs and 6' oars I think the boat is 6 or 7'. How bout 75$ and you pick it up.
Pm sent

luv2fly2

i have 2 watermasters and i love them. they bend but dont break. they wear but dont wear out. they get used but they dont get used up. they fit in the trunk of a car or in the backseat. i picked them both up on this site for $350 or less. mike w

Status
Not open for further replies.