No one skunked on this gorgeous day:)

enlightened

Today was awesome! Took the family to a favorite spot of mine, tho I did not expect much, as both girls tire of fishing quickly unless they are biting. But not today;) A gorgeous spring break day that began with triploid giving me a new fly he wanted....well the chick got the cool fly but all were working. I brought in one first, not triploid! And then he of course, and then Yes!, tri caught another and let our toughest bring her in. My oldest screamed fish on! Both little girls just beaming beautifully fighting a fish. You see triploid trying to net both and my youngest fish is still there.....but he brought in my oldest's fish. No one skunked today. A great start Spring!

Bruce Baker

Glad you guys and a great day as well as a great time! Look forward to seeing the pics. Always enjoy the posts by you and Triploid.

The oldest got hers by herself fishing down the beach from us. I just had to go net it. She was using a marabou jig( she's getting into tying flies and making her own jigs) on aspinning rod. She loves flyfishing, but mostly sticks to skinnier water. She prefers her jigs on the big, intimidating water. Anyway, it was our best double yet. My fish was around two foot,hers slightly over and hefty. I had both in my little net at the same time, but mine escaped before pic. You can still see our eleven year olds trophy fish, but her little sisjumped in the photo too.
IMG_20130403_162440.jpg
IMG_20130403_162345.jpg
IMG_20130403_150944.jpg

My wonderful grandmother has always told me (she is southern for the effect) "Honey, my brain is just like yours, I may sound slower but I feel 25. My body just wont allow for your activites.":) i love her.

Latest posts