Really Cool Steelhead Video

Salmo_g

These steelhead videos disturb me. I never feel like a movie star having another awesome, epic day when I'm out steelhead fishing, even on the premier waters of the world. What's up with that?

Sg

KerryS

Ignored Member
These steelhead videos disturb me. I never feel like a movie star having another awesome, epic day when I'm out steelhead fishing, even on the premier waters of the world. What's up with that?

Sg
I don't bother watching them. I only opened this thread after I seen you had replied and wanted to know what your opinion was. Still haven't viewed the vid and now I don't need to.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I generally don't care too much for steelhead videos. I'd rather fish. Watching someone else fish when your home river is closed is pretty tough to take.

I sure wish the big river to the south of me was open. At least the salt water game will start soon for me. Then come fall back to C&R fishing.

Sg
Next time you go fish one of those premier waters, let me know and I'll show up with a group of papparazzi. We'll take tons of photos of you the whole time you're fishing, yell out your name, ask you to pose and all that. I bet you would feel like a celebrity then! :D

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger

Sg
I always feel like a movie star! Fortunately there is medication that helps with my condition...

Latest posts