Sometimes you need some fish in your workday

plaegreid

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus
The world of business can be a monotonous grind of meetings and paperwork, and more often than not, it can cause the mind to wander. Since the main reason I have a job (besides housing and food and those other 'necessities') is to feed my fishing habit, my mind most often wanders to where I would rather be instead of in this stuffy boardroom listening to some stiff spew numbers at me in monotone. So, more often than not, I doodle. Most of the time my doodles are chuff, noodly little squiggles that get tossed after the meeting. Some of the time, however, I squeeze out a nice one, and I'm sure some of you miscreants do as well. Therefore, I hereby dedicate this thread to the sharing of art (and literature,if you write when you're bored) created or thought of during business hours. I will start us off with... A TROUT.
trout.jpg

Golly gee jigglers, we had a staff meeting today! Not my best stuff, but it's quiet in here.

View attachment 30155
plaegreid,
I enjoy all your doodles. I find myself doodling often.
If you ever quit your "day" job, I think you have a future as an illustrator at the very least. How about doing a complete piece? Perhaps it could be accomplished during a very loooooonnnnnnnnggggggg meeting.
Jack
PS I hope your boss doesn't follow WFF.
j

plaegreid

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus
plaegreid,
I enjoy all your doodles. I find myself doodling often.
If you ever quit your "day" job, I think you have a future as an illustrator at the very least. How about doing a complete piece? Perhaps it could be accomplished during a very loooooonnnnnnnnggggggg meeting.
Jack
PS I hope your boss doesn't follow WFF.
j

I hope I never have a meeting that long! :eek: A more complete piece will be made at home though, it may just have to wait until the salmon are gone. Also, I don't think I have to worry about any co-workers being on WFF; I'm the only angler in the office. It's a blessing and a curse.
And feel free to post your doodles here, I'd love to have some company in this thread! :D

Latest posts