A rookies log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evan Virnoche

Anybody know the record of the most pages for any thread? We might have a shot with the way this thing's shaping up. Once he does catch a fish, there's bound to be a flood of additional congratulatory pages added on... Then the come down will take it's toll and people will come from all over just to see the 4 lb. hen it produced...
that 4lb hen will be an upper teens by nates standards

Luke77

I hope she likes whitefish
Daniel,

I may be willing to part with one of mine for a killer price. PM me if you're actually interested.

7 wt 13' St. Croix Imperial, Okuma integrity reel, backing-running line-and skagit.

E

Evan Virnoche

I have the switch version of that rod daniel. If u dont buy the full setup remember i got the running line and reel for u for 35 and i will throw the skagit head for an addional 30 bonerz

Dan, I hope that this message I post, wakes you up. You get angry, mean, hateful, and caucasian. You find the motivation, you go to the water, and catch a steelhead. Because I AM SICK OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING SKUNK, IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING THREAD!!!!

Dan, I hope that this message I post, wakes you up. You get angry, mean, hateful, and caucasian. You find the motivation, you go to the water, and catch a steelhead. Because I AM SICK OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING SKUNK, IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING THREAD!!!!

When are you planning on being up this way again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts