Nunya Creek

Great vid and music. I'm glad that you showed stalking on your stomach and the snake. Desert creek fishing is about as different from mountain stream fishing as it gets. There's no picture perfect gravel bars that you can stand on and lob out long distance casts. There is fly grabbing brush and spooky trout.

I think I fished that exact stretch of water 3 weeks ago from what I can see from your video. I caught a few fish and I saw one fish the size you caught but I couldn't get him to bite. But the wind was gusting to 35 mph that day and the casting really sucked. I put down a lot of fish just trying to get the line on the water somewhere. I'm not a snake fan. Thankfully, I only saw one little one the day I was there.

Nathan B

Love em and Leave em
If a picture is worth a thousand word then I should need to actually write anything in this post. I hope you enjoy this video of a trip we took two weeks ago.
Awesome vid dude. Can you share what type of cameras, and editing programs were used? Are you using dolly's or a rail?

Nathan B

Love em and Leave em
Hey Nathan, thanks, we shot it on an Olympus OM-D E-M5 on a fluid head tripod, and also a GoPro Hero 3. No dollys or sliders in this one. Joey edited it using Adobe Premiere.
Thanks dude. Great footage and edit. Liked your other videos on Vimeo.For your title shot was that done with "After effects"? I'm just getting into shooting video & editing. I picked up FCP X and Motion 5....getting used to both now. I just need to get out and get some good footage. Here's my Vimeo page, any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated :)
https://vimeo.com/user9662854

Thanks dude. Great footage and edit. Liked your other videos on Vimeo.For your title shot was that done with "After effects"? I'm just getting into shooting video & editing. I picked up FCP X and Motion 5....getting used to both now. I just need to get out and get some good footage. Here's my Vimeo page, any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated :)
https://vimeo.com/user9662854
Hi Nathan. Yes I do my logos with After Effects as well as compose some film shots that require special effects in AE. I like your film company title I think it looks professional!

10incher

Well, we know it's in the Columbia basin. And we know that it's a spring creek because of the fish size and it's running clear this time of year. And because of the size we know it's near a high concentration of springs... That's too much info already for Nunya Creek.

Great video and pics. As a westy that can't get away much I'm jealous.