FS Wife says if I want a new boat, I have to liquidate....

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Loy

Senior Moment
Nick, if Ira's deal falters I am interested.
I'd like your thoughts on how it fits a big guy. I'm in the 6'2" mid 200#s range and wonder if an 8' pram is big enough. I'm reluctant to go to a 10 footer because I have a smallish DB & tralier already.
Luck

David, I only got to fish this boat twice so my experience in it is limited but I didn't find myself wanting for anything bigger for what I was doing. Not as wide or stable as my heavier 10' boat, but that's too be expected. I had plenty of leg room and could stand up and cast no problem.

Ill let ya know if Ira has a change of heart

Ed Call

I'm gonna go to Nicks place and sit in Iras boat and pretend I'm rowing and fishing chironomids in an island Stillwater. After catching all the imaginary fish in Nicks yard I will load Iras boat into Eric's ranger just to see how heavy a port ludlow 8' pram weighs...just for future reference.

That is how I roll.

Ira does not have a change of heart. And Darkhelmets must keep his paws off especially with only one post to his name!
One post (now two, so there...) and many page reads. Just recently started fly fishing again after a few years hiatus and there is so much good advice and info to be found here. Just need a more reliable craft to get me on the water now. The U-Boat 2000 just isnt cutting it for me.

Thanks a lot ed. I literally spit iced tea onto my smart phone screen when I read this.

I'm gonna go to Nicks place and sit in Iras boat and pretend I'm rowing and fishing chironomids in an island Stillwater. After catching all the imaginary fish in Nicks yard I will load Iras boat into Eric's ranger just to see how heavy a port ludlow 8' pram weighs...just for future reference.

That is how I roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts