Fly Fishing Store Burglarized

bitterroot

Love vintage graphite!
Our home was recently burglarized and it's a shitty feeling. They went through all my fishing gear but didn't take anything...thank God! I think they were girls that didn't know the value.
I hope they catch these tweeker pieces of human shit!

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
I'm usually home; come into my house uninvited, and you'll meet Mr. Sig-Sauer; so much as breathe out of rhythm and it'll be a closed-casket funeral. You can stay there, on your knees, with your hands behind your neck, fingers interlaced, while I light up a cigar and we wait for the sheriff. Or the coroner: your choice.

Have I actually done this? Not here in WA. In Sacramento, yes. 5 different times, sadly. The last little bastard met Mr. Remington-at least the business end-while holding his little chrome revolver. Most unwise.

Salmo_g

I'm usually home; come into my house uninvited, and you'll meet Mr. Sig-Sauer; so much as breathe out of rhythm and it'll be a closed-casket funeral. You can stay there, on your knees, with your hands behind your neck, fingers interlaced, while I light up a cigar and we wait for the sheriff. Or the coroner: your choice.

Have I actually done this? Not here in WA. In Sacramento, yes. 5 different times, sadly. The last little bastard met Mr. Remington-at least the business end-while holding his little chrome revolver. Most unwise.
Here I thought you really were the meanest SOB in the valley, yet there you go, giving the perp a choice. Ye'r gettin' soft.

Alosa

I'm not surprised. I don't like Sacramento.

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
I bought my rod kit from them great price for a Sage One 10' sorry for there lost too bad our laws encourage more of this by not putting them in prison when caught.

David Loy

Senior Moment
I've bought a couple things from them that I didn't find locally. I think some rod glue for a loose butt (there's an opening). It's a good business. Sorry to hear it.