Actually, I have a new Xi3 12 wt. and a Tibor Signature to match that haven't seen the water yet. However, in a week, I'll be flying to Loreto to test them out on some big dorado and roosterfish. If I'm lucky, I'll find a sailfish or marlin. You'll have to wait a week or more for the delivery of my outdated rods but if they prove satisfactory, I may keep them around as back-ups to my New Method rods.