Fiberglass get together

Ok guys, the date will be sunday September 8, let's get together at 2 with a plan to eat and mingle first and cast after that. I'll provide the main dish and dessert if everyone else wants to bring a side/salad. Reply here if you are going to attend and I will pm everyone as we get close to the date with an address. I'm really looking forward to this!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
I'll say I'm a "maybe" right now. With the 2 Fly a couple weeks away at that point, we'll be making trips up doing some recon trips and talking to shops. But will bring rods from 6-10wt if I do show. :)

tonemike

fish'n glass
I'm in! I'll bring several of my favorite glass rods, reels spooled with various lines, and a fine side dish TBD. Glad we've got a date set!
Mike

Excellent, glad people are going to be able to make it.

John, you didn't miss it. I'll pm everyone with an address and any additional details in a couple weeks.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G

Jeff Dodd

Gary
If spectators are allowed, I would like to run down for this gathering. I have a few glass rods I will bring, but none are new, and most are Fenwick.

Great idea and very cool of you to assemble this gathering.

Lugan

Joe Streamer
The Morgan, to be cleat, should be in my hands in a week. It is a Morgan blank built by Matt Leiderman. It's a 7'6" 5wt. I will bring it assuming I have it.

Latest posts