Swap Micro Leech Swap

Here is what I whipped up this morning. Size 14 jig hook with tungsten bead. Cream and brown alpaca hair tied mohair style underwrapped with flash as the alpaca gets a little translucent when wet and the flash should show through. Do you guys want one of each color or would you prefer both to be cream?
uploadfromtaptalk1374246009318.jpg

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G

KevinLS

Yeah pushing the envelope is what these swaps are all about. I tied up a bunch of Wooley Buggers for a married wing swap; guys loved it.

I was hoping the first post was in jest but had no indication of it. After reading the the next post it seems that he was pulling a fast one on us and will be delivering the child of that 8 month pregnant leech for our fishing pleasure.

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
I was hoping the first post was in jest but had no indication of it. After reading the the next post it seems that he was pulling a fast one on us and will be delivering the child of that 8 month pregnant leech for our fishing pleasure.

I hope not as in he might not get to participate in many other swaps. I hope he was kidding.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Well a tad over an inch but its a real winner!
Don't stress guys, if he sends that in for the swap, I'll send his to you and then send your fly back to you as well and he can have nothing. Ha ha, that's what these swaps are all about after all.

Latest posts