Well, I am going to need a lot of advice and help

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
I'm getting a waterproof folder for my vehicle registrations and passes (car, trailers, insurance card, etc) that I can take with me when I park and go fishing. This way, my personal info is safe. I read a cautionary note the other day about the wisdom of not leaving any personal info in your vehicle. Car jackers will steal this info and attempt to use it to hijack your identity. (Did I just say "hijack?" Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but it seemed relevant, or else I'm just another old bastard:D ).

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I'm getting a waterproof folder for my vehicle registrations and passes (car, trailers, insurance card, etc) that I can take with me when I park and go fishing. This way, my personal info is safe. I read a cautionary note the other day about the wisdom of not leaving any personal info in your vehicle. Car jackers will steal this info and attempt to use it to hijack your identity. (Did I just say "hijack?" Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but it seemed relevant, or else I'm just another old bastard:D ).
Your not old enough to be called an old bastard. Your just another Jim.