Winged bobbers for indicators

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
jjaims, we will bow down to you when you "arrive". I do think quality fishing information/discussion beats out wing nut bobber guys.

On a different note, your second post on this thread was smart. That's how we jack up our post counts.

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
I bow down to you as you have figured out the key.

On a slightly different note I used to fish cheap Korean cork poppers for bass. The poppers were slightly off center on the hook and would twist up the leader while false casting. The leader would try to work the twists out on the water and made the popper flop around. The bass couldn't resist this. Now I wonder if a wing bobber for an indicator would twist the leader as the wings should spin during false casting. I wonder if this would add additional movement to the chronie and attract more fish.

I hope one day I can get to your status. I just don't have enough clever things to say. I'm on here all the time but alas I have not hit the 50 mark yet. My wife is annoyed because now I almost spend as much time on my phone as she does on hers! :)
HAHAHAHA

Who says you are not clever.

I bow down to you as you have figured out the key.

On a slightly different note I used to fish cheap Korean cork poppers for bass. The poppers were slightly off center on the hook and would twist up the leader while false casting. The leader would try to work the twists out on the water and made the popper flop around. The bass couldn't resist this. Now I wonder if a wing bobber for an indicator would twist the leader as the wings should spin during false casting. I wonder if this would add additional movement to the chronie and attract more fish.
And you parade this tidbit of wisdom before a guy that checks out his wife's clothes dryer for the color of lint in the screen, searching for just the right color of lint for dubbing? Sanity is not my strong suit, sir.

Greg Armstrong

OldRodsHaveMoreFun
Lots of bromance shit going on in this thread.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Luke,
Today is Independence Day. We're celebrating our freedom which includes writing weird stuff on the interwebs and generally having a good time on the 4th of July! :)

BTW; Thanks for expanding my vocabulary. I've never come across that word before and had to google it!

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member