so my boss is out of town

E

Evan Virnoche

thinking about playing hooky from work for the day. either Thursday or Friday. either way Friday I am off by 1 oclock so fishing will happen. thinking skytucky or stilly willy?

rich, golfman, anti-team, Daniel?

E

Evan Virnoche

thinking about playing hooky from work for the day. either Thursday or Friday. either way Friday I am off by 1 oclock so fishing will happen. thinking skytucky or stilly willy?

rich, golfman, anti-team, Daniel?
\
I just realized I will technically be a professional steelheader for the day as I will be on the clock with my work phone taking emails from the river

Dude why do you have to play hooky on Friday when I am playing hooky today. We need to coordinate way better than this. I am 100% going out Saturday though. I am determined to go after that fish that now haunts me. Shit, I just realized I am due to go buy another rod.

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
I'm 100% in. Show me how to do this chrome thing.

There is a small chance that I get called back in for another interview that day -- it depends on when they are available. If not, I am 100% there.

I was at both the sky and stilly this past week and the stilly is still cloudy as can be. I would suggest the sky but its your call seeing as you're the one getting paid to fish. The stilly could be better since I think everyone is avoiding it due to the conditions

Latest posts