WTB Stripping Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. A dish pan and bungy cord will do the trick. :) There was a really cool self made one some months back here on the forum. It was made from a footstool from IKEA. You might check the search if no one has one to sell.

Ed Call

Peninsula Outfitters in Poulsbo has the kind I like. Rounded edges, integrated line separating cones and close to my house!

nwtroutguy

The Tug Is The Drug
just get a tupperware container(about 8 to 10" long by 12to 15" wide by 6 to 8 inches deep) and drill about 9 holes in the bottom. cut the plastic on the backside to acomodate a wading belt from your waders and you are all set for less than 5 bucks. Mine worked great on the last pink run!!

Peyton00

I use a $2.99 tupperware type container. I drilled holes in the bottom and inserted 8-10 1/2"- 1" of weed eater line (fingers/nubs) to reduce coiling in the bottom and for line seperation while stripping. I used silicone to seal up the holes and hold the line.
For the belt loops, I drilled out the slots( since cutting the plastic usually leads to splits and cracks) and inserted the belt at the correct angle for my stripping angle and stance. It took me 20 minutes... maybe 30.

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
Peninsula Outfitters in Poulsbo has the kind I like. Rounded edges, integrated line separating cones and close to my house!
+1

I finally bit the bullet after fighting all the salad and barnacled rocks a couple of days ago. Ran up to Peninsula Outfitters and picked up a Linekurv basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts