FS WTB: 10' 6wt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know what's in your closet,

Thanks!

If interested in any trades I've got a 12'6" 7wt Allen Olympic Spey rod+Compact skagit head that's become redundant.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Well dang it up until this last trip over to Central Oregon I was ready to part with my 10' 6wt Echo Ion but dang if it didn't fish great now that I have it lined properly. If no one else ponies something up you are interested in, I could I might still consider it.

Well dang it up until this last trip over to Central Oregon I was ready to part with my 10' 6wt Echo Ion but dang if it didn't fish great now that I have it lined properly. If no one else ponies something up you are interested in, I could I might still consider it.
Hah Just my luck. Well if you decide to let it loose give me a shout!

MakoML

Trout Spooker
And what line did it take to make it fish great? Thinking of getting one myself.

If you're still looking, I have an Echo Classic (the older green blank) 10' 6wt. It's not fast action, but it's a real pleasure to cast and will accept a range of line weights (I like it with a 7, but it throws a 6 or an 8 with ease).

I love this rod for surf perch & summer steelheading, but I also have been really enjoying my Steffen glass for that so it might be a little bit expendable. It's a great rod, I just don't use it all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.