FS Hyde Drift Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a lightly used 2002 Hyde Fiberglass 16.8 x 55 High Side Guide Model Drift Boat. It has the bow storage compartment, aluminum storage box bench for the front and rower's seat and a pedestal seat in the rear. Lots of storage. Has floor mount anchor release, 9 ft. Cataract oars and breakdown spare oar mounted under the rower's seat. Includes the Hyde Deluxe Rock Guard Trailer with tongue jack and anchor nest and (2) anchors. I am the original owner and she has always been stored under cover or in the garage. Asking $4,250. Additional pics available upon request.

IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0018.JPG IMG_0019.JPG

Just called my wife over to take a look at this one... she told me that it looked very nice. Then continued to get ready for bed.

Any ideas on the meaning of that?? Im taking it as "Go Ahead sweetie, buy the boat!!"

Just called my wife over to take a look at this one... she told me that it looked very nice. Then continued to get ready for bed.

Any ideas on the meaning of that?? Im taking it as "Go Ahead sweetie, buy the boat!!"
That is definitely an OK to buy the boat!! She is already thinking how she will look stationed in that front seat floating down the Clark Fork river, with you rowing.
jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts