FS Outcast Fish Cat 13 Pontoon two person Drift Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JG

Outcast Fish Cat 13 Pontoon two person Drift Boat. Has been used, but is still in good shape. Need to sell it because the family has grown and we need a boat that can hold 3. The frame shows a bit of wear because it has been stored outdoor a bit. Tubes have been stored inside and are in great shape. The frame setup on this boat is great and feels better to me than some of the others I have fished out of. The front seat swivels the rowers seat is at a comfortable height. Great boat if you want a drift boat but don't have tons of space.

A trolling motor can be added if you want to use it on lakes. I have used it to oar around and it works great, but have mainly used it to fish the Yakima and the Skykomish.

Boat comes with:
Oars
Pump
Rod Holders
Anchor and Rope
Tubes, frame and all the straps

I customized a flatbed trailer for it that I am willing to sell with if there is interest.
Boat only $1,650
Will sell boat and trailer for $1,800.

I priced it out at Cabela's and it totals almost $2,400 before tax and shipping.

From the website:

Two-person fishing boat has an aluminum frame and PVC pontoons. Its durable materials and design can withstand rugged river conditions. Remove the front frame module for a great one-person expedition raft.

The Fish Cat 13 is for you if:

- You need a stable, maneuverable 2 person fishing cataraft
- You prefer to fish on rivers with some rapids
- You plan on doing some overnight fishing trips
- You need some extra cargo room

Boat Specs
Inflated Size: 65" x 13'
Tube Diameter: 20"
Fabric: 1000 PVC/1000 PVC
Material Weight: 32/32 oz/sq. yd.
AireCell Material: Vinyl
Seam Construction: Sewn
Warranty: 5

Valve Type: 2-Summit
Weight: 170 lbs.
Load Capacity: 750 lbs.
Frame: 11-piece aluminum
Anchor System: Included
Motor Mount: Optional
Oar Type: 8' 2-piece

Attachments

JG

This is what it looks like on the trailer. It's a 4x8 lightweight trailer and it tows really well.

Let me know if you need more photos.

Attachments

JG

Looking for some feedback here. I have had some interested parties at $1,650 but no takers yet.

Anyone out there have a good feel on what a fair price should be?

I have been pretty firm so far, but wanted to get a feel from the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.