Rough spell over!

porterHause

Just call me Jon
Have been having a rough go at my salt game this season (1/13... Ouch!), which I have attributed to too much trout fishing (strip set!) . Decided a new sticker for my stripping basket was the ticket to changing my luck. I was right.

2/2 in the past 2 days, with some tasty coho to hand.
uploadfromtaptalk1376163018342.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Was a good morning. Great to see Jon get that fish. We've fished together so many times, and i've only ever seen him actually hook a lackluster chum. Now I guess I have to believe him when he says he's hooking fish! ;)

I got a pretty insane pink this morning--at least Jon tells me it was a pink. It mostly spent our time together about 100-150 feet away from me. Then I lost it. So worth it though.

Jason

SciGuy

At least you've been hooking up regularly...when i ran into you not to long ago you were 0-7 if i remember correctly. Good work on landing one...I know how it feels. I just ended a random 0-6 streak.

porterHause

Just call me Jon
At least you've been hooking up regularly...when i ran into you not to long ago you were 0-7 if i remember correctly.
That's what has been keeping me confident. Working out the kinks now for big dividends later. Best advice ever...from jason's thread on the same topic..." make them earn the reel."

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts