WTB Stripping basket for the salt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Williams

Habitual Line Stepper
I want to buy a stripping basket but don't want to pay 50$ plus tax. If anyone has one that they don't use and would like to sell let me know. I could also offer some custom flies for trade. Anything you like, I've been working on patterns for salmon off the beach lately. Also it needs to be the type of stripping basket that is a plastic tub with cones inside. Thanks.

Thomas Williams

Habitual Line Stepper
That's a great idea and all but I don't feel like doing all the leg work to track all the parts down. I work about 14 hours per day. Ill just buy it. Still looking for one thanks.

Plastic champagne glasses with stems cut off, conical paper water cups epoxied over, screws with caps, screws covered with something smooth, so many options, just get creative.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G

Richard E

I know they do but I'm trying to avoid spending 60$ on a plastic bin. If I don't find anything ill make my own.
Get on Orvis's mailing list and when you get a $25 off coupon, go get one of their stripping baskets. The homemade ones are OK, but the commercial ones are very nice. I realize you're hesitant to spend $50 on one, but it's lrss rxpensive than a fly line and will last longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts