What ever Happened to young Zen

David Dalan

69°19'15.35" N 18°44'22.74" E
He's living the dream. Well, fishing a lot anyway. I'd tell you all of his personal secrets, but I don't know any.

I think he's pioneering a destination lodge on the lower Umatilla River targeting Carp. But, like I said I don't know much, I could be wrong.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Gotta believe it's a best ever thread for reason good and bad. Rock on Ms. Zen. Get that boy. I gotta believe he's doing alright. The best predicter of the future is the past.

Go Sox,
cds

Flyborg

Lots of people come and go on WFF. Zen is just one example of many. Just scanning the Zen's mom thread, I don't recall seeing the following guys here in a long time: Sloan Craven, Steelie Mike, ChadK, Keith Hixson. That's just one old thread.
Sloan headed East and is now a professional Striper crusher by day and stripper tipper by night. I heard SteelieMike went full transvestite and is currently down on Hawthorne offering free sounding and figging lessons to unknowing heterosexuals.

David Dalan

69°19'15.35" N 18°44'22.74" E
Sloan headed East and is now a professional Striper crusher by day and stripper tipper by night. I heard SteelieMike went full transvestite and is currently down on Hawthorne offering free sounding and figging lessons to unknowing heterosexuals.
Dam I had heard Mike was "reexamining his life" but I didn't know it had gone that far. Maybe he'll get that "spey fishing in heels" published afterall.

Latest posts