Pattern Putting more miles on the vice

bigdood

fishing hack
Curious what your lighting setup was for this one. I'm assuming something like an LED flashlight from the left or a massively snooted flash? Pretty impressive to keep the background and mirror (assuming mirror) entirely dark while ONLY lighting the flies and their shadow.

Curious what your lighting setup was for this one. I'm assuming something like an LED flashlight from the left or a massively snooted flash? Pretty impressive to keep the background and mirror (assuming mirror) entirely dark while ONLY lighting the flies and their shadow.
Box with a led light toned down with frosted scotch tape from left lined with cotton Black cloth to absorb the light and a mirror placed in the bottom in which the flies were set on. Thanks for all the nice comments, but I feel some of the shots were done quickly and could have been better.

Box with a led light toned down with frosted scotch tape from left lined with cotton Black cloth to absorb the light and a mirror placed in the bottom in which the flies were set on. Thanks for all the nice comments, but I feel some of the shots were done quickly and could have been better.
I'd beg to differ, the shots are equally on par with the ties. Looking forward to seeing the quality first hand, I just placed an order!

Flies arrived today...

WOW, these are super high quality ties in every sense. Very, very well tied and top notch materials. If they fish as good as they look I'm going to be a happy man!

Some day I'll be this good. Someday. :cool: