MA9 skunkings

dibling

I guess my theory is more of a hypothesis now; I went out to collect some "data" last night and this morning after high ebb tides at a MA9 beach./quote]

Bah! I shouldn't have slept in this morning, especially with thunderRaindome inbound this afternoon.

ten80

You missed out! Conditions were perfect this morning and I could see lightning down south, but the rain didn't start till I was leaving. Still LOTS of fish moving through with some big jumpers out of casting range... coho perhaps?

ten80

Ya this morning was miserable, but oh so good.
]
That, dear Sir, is a much more exciting photograph than the one I posted.

say one was bull-headed enough to fish your side of the water in even more miserable weather, such as is coming tomorrow. Would fishing in such weather be worthwhile given proper raingear and a thermos of hot coffee? I have never fished your beaches in bad weather (rain and probably some winds).

Man its so hard to say. If it gets worse than it did this morning then you'd be wasting your time and gas.

That, dear Sir, is a much more exciting photograph than the one I posted.

say one was bull-headed enough to fish your side of the water in even more miserable weather, such as is coming tomorrow. Would fishing in such weather be worthwhile given proper raingear and a thermos of hot coffee? I have never fished your beaches in bad weather (rain and probably some winds).