Baby seal at LP

According to the seal sitters site I called the right numbers. Looking at their site I can see why people would avoid calling anyone while fishing. Although, it would be interesting to watch someone try to crime tape off an area where a lot of people are fishing.

Agreed. I just don't get the point. So senseless.

Though judging by how many 2 silvers plus 2 "pink" limits I see him take home he clearly is a classy human being
You should just start calling in a poacher (with license plate) whenever you see him out there. Maybe with a few calls they'll send someone out to check. Throwing the sculpins on the beach pisses me off too! I noticed though that one of the other guys did that as well and when one person went to throw it back in the guy said "Just leave it, there are too many of them in the water." Good to know we have some marine biologists fishing with us. If you don't want to catch sculpins, don't drag your F&%$#ing herring across the bottom!

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Maybe I should start calling these numbers everytime I see my favorite local jackwagon piling sculpins up on the beach. It looks like sculpin D-Day everytime he is around
Oh, this guy has got to go! Anybody messing with my stag horns is simply not worthy of taking even one more cast! I plan to stalk the beach now and catch him in the act those sculpin are my friends.

plaegreid

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus
Oh, this guy has got to go! Anybody messing with my stag horns is simply not worthy of taking even one more cast! I plan to stalk the beach now and catch him in the act those sculpin are my friends.

I saw a ratfish someone had tossed on the beach a couple of weeks ago. I think if I had seen it happen I would have brained the twat that did it. Haven't seen sculpin d-day, but I would be rather upset if I did.

Latest posts