PIF - Free Fly Fishing Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottr

I have a decent library of fly fishing magazines that need a good home instead of going in the blue bin.

52 issues of Fly Fisherman of various months from 1994 through 2006. Includes articles on The OP, Montana, Alaska, BC, upper Columbia Trout etc.

19 issues of Northwest Fly Fishing of various Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter issues from Fall 2000 through Fall 2006. Tons of good PNW intel in these.

13 issues of Trout from Summer 1997 to Fall 2008. I may have more of these somewhere. If I find them they're yours.

9 Issues of miscellaneous of Salmon, Trout, & Steelheader, Fish & Fly, and American Angler.

These are free and I'll meet you somewhere between Issaquah or Redmond and downtown Seattle along 520 or I-90

scottr

PS I also have a bunch of issues of Ducks Unlimited, Shooting Sportsman, Montana Outdoors and other hunting magazines if you want them.

papafsh

Piscatorial predilection
Glad this thread came up. I also have some FF mags that need a new home. These are Fly Fisherman magazines from 1973 to 1992, all in hard bound storage cases, not complete sets but almost. Lot's of classic's when bamboo and fiberglass was king and the later ones have great introduction articles on Boron and the new carbon fiber rods in the 80s and 90s. They were given to me and I've been enjoying them a long time. Now it's time to pass them along. 9 cases in all 60+ mags.
If you want 'em let me know, you can meet me in Stanwood or Smokey Point to pick up.
LB

papafsh

Piscatorial predilection
Mine are in the hands of a new owner too, bugboy9 or otherwise known as Matt, hope you enjoy them as much as I have Matt, nice to meet you.

LB

Hi LB, Nice meeting you also! It's pretty neat to see and read about the changes in technology and materials. I'll pay it forward once I read them over and over.

Thank you very much. Matt

I have several boxes I would like to donate to the healing cause. who is close to Othello or moses lake? could get them to Spokane. glad to help. mike w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts