Your favorite fly fishing forums

Fishee

This WFF website is the very best, it's well maintained and controlled. The layout, the links, search, are easy to use locate. The colors are easy on the eye that make reading enjoyble.

This is really the only forum of any kind that I participate in anymore. I've been on other fishing forums and forums for different topics from bikes to wood stoves. Every now and then I'll check out some of the forums I used to frequent, but this is the only one I check regularly and post on.

JesseC

skagitmaster.com forums are the most informative. This one has the best community. Speypages is ridiculous in terms of how sensitive, whiny, and arrogant they've become. I literally think they should all be banned until they prove they get out on the river more than three days a year.

David Loy

Senior Moment
I posted on page 1 that I used to frequent the Winston Forum. I just visited again and the forum is closing on or near October 1, moving to facebook. Lot of grumbling going on over there with many veterans signing off.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
How come nobody mentioned Westfly. I go there every once in a while. There just isn't as much traffic as there is here. Some don't like it. But it's the same on all forums. Some you like and some you don't like.

WFF on multiple occasions, daily because of the great community and content. It's the best, thanks to you all and the mods. I visit Speypages too, but pretty much only to peruse the classifieds.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
WFF on multiple occasions, daily because of the great community and content. It's the best, thanks to you all and the mods. I visit Speypages too, but pretty much only to peruse the classifieds.
Quit using such big words. That word "peruse" will probably throw a lot of people off here. They're used to Bubba like words.

Latest posts