Hawks 4-0 for first time...

I said the same but I had this nagging feeling in the back of my brain that Sherman was going to pick 6 it. So I was only a bit surprised to look up from making salsa to see him tromp into the end zone. After that, I had not doubts... ok maybe one or two... ok I'm still a bit slack jawed!
I would not like being a receiver against that man.

That game was what I'd call "Messin with Texas" Ya'll!

LB
That game had to hurt. Can you imagine the tables being turned, like if that happened in Seattle? 20 - 3 lead, you control the game for 3+ qrtrs, hold Wilson to 123 yrds passing, no TD's, an interception.... and you still lose. Ouch!

Marshon Lynch ran like a man possessed on the last drive. Russell Wilson willed the team to victory and Sherman, well he was just money when he needed to be. First half our linebackers were owned. Second half we owned them with 4 sacks. Team win with a bunch of back up O lineman. I am stoked for them.

Kent Lufkin

Remember when you could remember everything?
After watching Denver, all I can say is -- hope they don't remember the thumping Seattle gave them in the preseason...in the post season...they look scary solid.
If this were closer to the end if the season, I'd say Denver and Seattle in the Super Bowl.

But it's not so stay tuned.

K

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
After watching Denver, all I can say is -- hope they don't remember the thumping Seattle gave them in the preseason...in the post season...they look scary solid.
Denver - Deja Vu
Elway's Broncos lost a playoff game at home that everyone in the country had picked them to win. That game motivated them to two consecutive championships.
Manning's Broncos lost a playoff game at home that everyone in the country had picked them to win. He's expected to retire after next year.

I wonder how Chip Kelly likes getting 52 points dropped on him? Karma can be a bitch...

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Only time Denver will matter is in the Superbowl. Good thing about that is there is 2wks to prep for that game. This always helps defenses. Give our D an extra week to prep for peyton & Co. and I like our chances

IveofIone

Don't buy those Superbowl tickets yet guys. The 'Hawks still have 12 games to play and 6 of those are on the road and 5 of them in eastern time zones. And then there is the matter of the playoffs to deal with. And of course injuries that can quickly change the composition of the team. It's nice to dream but get real-there is a helluva long way to go.

Such enthusiasm reminds me of the baseball channels on tv that flash "NO HITTER ALERT" after a guy pitches 5 perfect innings. Give me a break, that's barely half a game. Call me at the end of the 8th.

Ive

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Don't sleep on the Pat's ladies. The defense is excellent with 2+ outstanding corners. They are 4-0 w/o Gronk and Amendola. Manning has shown a propensity to throw the big pick in hte big game.

Go Sox,
cds

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Don't sleep on the Pat's ladies. The defense is excellent with 2+ outstanding corners. They are 4-0 w/o Gronk and Amendola. Manning has shown a propensity to throw the big pick in hte big game.

Go Sox,
cds
Wilfork is done for the yr that D won't hols up to a good running team I'm afraid