Hawks 4-0 for first time...

Thanks. I thought I heard that they lost their OC to take a head coaching job. We'll have to "agree to disagree" on the play calling I guess. Too many runs up the middle and drop back passes with little to no play action, which is something Wilson is darn near a master at in only two years.

Then again (kinda like you said), don't expect to get much running into the gut of J.J. Watt, Shaun Cody and Antonio Smith...
That was their defensive coordinator, he is the Jacksonville head coach.

IveofIone

Amen, Chris. Having watched pro football since the dawn of the TV Age-pronounced 'thirteen inch black and white-I have just about seen it all. Dwight Clark's catch, Franco Harris's Immaculate Reception, Namath upsetting the Colts, Bart Starr's heroics and Roger Staubach's magic right up to the screwing the refs gave the Seahawks in their Super Bowl appearence.

One constant remains through it all and that is the entire season can hinge on one bonehead play or one brilliant effort. Neither of those things can be predicted no matter who's on the roster. That's why we watch, you just never know.......

Ive

Amen, Chris. Having watched pro football since the dawn of the TV Age-pronounced 'thirteen inch black and white-I have just about seen it all. Dwight Clark's catch, Franco Harris's Immaculate Reception, Namath upsetting the Colts, Bart Starr's heroics and Roger Staubach's magic right up to the screwing the refs gave the Seahawks in their Super Bowl appearence.

One constant remains through it all and that is the entire season can hinge on one bonehead play or one brilliant effort. Neither of those things can be predicted no matter who's on the roster. That's why we watch, you just never know.......

Ive
So true Ive, so true. Also the pre-season super bowl favorite rarely win.

IveofIone

Doesn't suck at all Jim, I remember it well. I watched the game with my BIL and we knocked down some brews, had chips and dip then burned some steaks in the 2nd half when Green Bay blew the game open. We were ahead of our time!

Also, it was 1967, I was just back from climbing the volcanoes in Mexico, climbed McKinley that year and got married when I returned home. A helluva year.

Ive

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Doesn't suck at all Jim, I remember it well. I watched the game with my BIL and we knocked down some brews, had chips and dip then burned some steaks in the 2nd half when Green Bay blew the game open. We were ahead of our time!

Also, it was 1967, I was just back from climbing the volcanoes in Mexico, climbed McKinley that year and got married when I returned home. A helluva year.

Ive
I must be old. I remember watching the game. But trying to remember what went on in 1967 is just to damn fuzzy.

Latest posts