Just got back from Duvall

Ah yes, but they can always stop and ask the gendarme at the roundabout,for directions. But one thing that is sadly lacking in
Duvall, is a theme park. Perhaps big money from New York or
California will come in and take advantage of this lacking feature.

More neon and bigger roadways. That is the ticket.
Really, now. Duvall today is really a theme park based on the real Duvall that once was.

D

Salmo_g

All this talk about Duvall got me to thinking about visiting sometime. So I asked Mrs. Salmo if she'd like to switch our spring vacation plans from Maui to Duvall. We are using a time-share exchange for the Maui stay, so she's looking on the interwebz to see what time-share exchanges might be available in Duvall. There doesn't seem to be anything available for early April though.

Sg

All this talk about Duvall got me to thinking about visiting sometime. So I asked Mrs. Salmo if she'd like to switch our spring vacation plans from Maui to Duvall. We are using a time-share exchange for the Maui stay, so she's looking on the interwebz to see what time-share exchanges might be available in Duvall. There doesn't seem to be anything available for early April though.

Sg

Yeah, looking into that. Bummer on the time share.

My suggestion is to stay with the Maui thingy for now and check back later to see what is available. Perhaps, a three bedroom top floor condo overlooking the sparkling Snoqualmie river and Fred's sheep farm next door. Rates will not be as favorable as Maui's but the aviance is excellent. Travel time from SeaTac is a lot less also.

Tim Cottage

Formerly tbc1415
Sg
I have a spare shed bungalow that I would be willing to time-share. Its an addition attached to the pump house so fresh water and electricity is assured. It is a few miles outside of Duvall proper and offers a quiet respite from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan Duvall. Within easy walking distance of the famous round-about where you can setup lawn chairs and enjoy the confusion from a comfortable distance.
Let me know.

TC

Latest posts