Scadden website

Apparently Dave let his domain registration lapse. But he has posted new Youtube videos in the last two weeks, so he is apparently still around.

http://www.youtube.com/user/davescadden?feature=watch

Try giving him a call perhaps?

(801) 392-5404
or email:
nfo2@aol.com

950 W Kershaw #A
Ogden UT 84401
USA
You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A manufacturer without a retail outlet or storefront and he lets his Registration lapse. That is sad.
jesse

Maybe he's closed up shop and is going into politics? Isn't spindoctoring the number one skill you need to become a politician? Scadden for President!

PT

Physhicist
Most of the negative stuff posted about NFO has simply been dismissed by his apologists as a conspiracy against a wonderful man and a model company.

This must be another conspiracy to disparage the man by all you haters....

BDD

I called today, Dave has been on Vacation and Derek didn't know till yesterday. Not sure what happened.
Can't blame a guy for wanting to go on vacation now as it is the best time of year to be outdoors. But I might tell the second in command (or where ever Derek sits in the chain) about it. :D

I seem to recall this exact same thing happened a year or two ago. He apparently did not pay the re-new fee for his website and the provider pulled it down. Sheesh....

Freestone

Not to be confused with freestoneangler
I seem to recall this exact same thing happened a year or two ago. He apparently did not pay the re-new fee for his website and the provider pulled it down. Sheesh....
Wow, my domain provider sends email reminders well ahead of time and a physical bill. I can also set it up to auto-renew. But, I never want to risk having someone snatch my domains out from under me so they are paid up through 2030. Costs me $130.00 to renew for 10 years at a time. Cheap insurance for $13/year. I hope it doesn't cost him too much to get it back from a reseller.

Website is up as of 5:AM. A great opportunity for little pinheads to disparage a great guy who continues to introduce innovative designs every year. I have seen Dave brush off similar people at boatshows before. He seems to be able to size up guys who are more interested in talking about there own so called abilities, you know the type: " just letting you know I know which end of a fly rod to grab"! Come to think if it, every year after the local boat shows, some little pinhead starts a " I hate Dave" thread, probably one of those "brushoffs".

PT

Physhicist
Scadden doesn't need us pinheads to disparage him. His business practices pretty much take care of that on their own.

Sportsman, wipe off your chin.... That ain't mayo.

I just posted on Scadden vs. Outcast. I have had positive customer service experiences with him. Now I need to contact him again. Maybe my experience will be positive, may it won't. But I just got back from a fishing trip, and clicked on his website to see if replacement bags (bear damage) are listed in his accessories for sale. They aren't, but I didn't have any problem accessing his website. If Scadden's customer service is bad, (not my experience so far), that is certainly a negative. But his boats are first-class, and light.