NFR Boehner gets a boner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
"sop" must reference "South Olympic Peninsula." The man is obviously a southern OP hillbilly, the bane of forum moderators everywhere. Or do you spell that "boehn?" (We can take this opportunity to thank the powers that be, that the cousins of the southern OP hill folk, the NE Olympic Peninsula "Quillbillies," don't have computers or even know how to use them).

geez Jim sorry my presence is so offensive to you. just making a funny. lighten up there. nothing political about it. sop stands for standard operating procedure. as for a hillbilly I'm from a massive metro area like you. i always make fun of the dumb locals and their small lives when i cruise through their town on holiday. not trying to make fun of your hero there just a funny.
Just don't make fun of the tide people. Those are your people.

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
geez Jim sorry my presence is so offensive to you. just making a funny. lighten up there. nothing political about it. sop stands for standard operating procedure. as for a hillbilly I'm from a massive metro area like you. i always make fun of the dumb locals and their small lives when i cruise through their town on holiday. not trying to make fun of your hero there just a funny.
Oops!:rolleyes: Sorry that I wasn't clear about trying to be funny. Bonehead Boehner is as far from a hero of mine as one could get. For the record, if he dropped dead right now, I would probably jump for joy.
And I ain't no city slicker. I'm just a local who resides in an unincorporated rural coastal community, and we make fun of city slickers out here. I survived my time in the concrete jungle, and I'm never going back.
Also, I apologize for guessing wrong about the origins of "sop" in your moniker. I was actually hoping to find another local fly fisher closer to my area.
And being called a "southern Olympic Peninsula hillbilly" is actually a compliment, out in these parts! Its true! One of my buddies grew up on the upper Satsop River, near Decker Creek.

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
i believe in a utopia where city folk and country people walk hand in hand toward pools filled with chum. snaggers and swingers fishing in harmony. where rednecks and hippies make love in the grass bearing bastard children of that smell of saw gas and pachouli.
Man, what are you smoking? Can you get me some? :) Didn't you read Aldous Huxley's takedown on utopias? I think it was "Island."

Status
Not open for further replies.