Yak or RF?

OMG that is BS, the odds of catching 40 fish in one day at RF are ZERO. Jim your post are always BS when you brag about you catch qty's. Who here has ever seen anyone catch even close to 40 in one day at Rocky Ford????? I realize people patronize you here about your catches but you are full of $#$#
You're the one that's full of shit. After my buddy was out there and caught 39, I went a few days later and got 40. The next time he was out there he caught 41. Aching arms! Sorry bud, but I don't make shit up.

You're the one that's full of shit. After my buddy was out there and caught 39, I went a few days later and got 40. The next time he was out there he caught 41. Aching arms! Sorry bud, but I don't make shit up.
I asked several very experienced fly fishermen from the east side that have been going decades and they have never heard of 40 in a day, and they live out there and go all the time. I looked at all our post about catches are you totally exaggerate. It is about time someone called you out on your sensational fish totals.

I'm sure others here have had bigger days than 40 at RF. It goes through boom bust cycles. That was at a peak of a boom. I've been out there to that big fish tank and low to moderate days too. I don't fish the easy water any more at the Ford, it's too easy. I like going for the slow cruisers in slow water. But, as I said, it's a place that's best when the other places are a no go.

Jim I guess it is a coincidence that every river you go to you catch record number, it is just not Rocky Ford. I asked about the 40 and all I have spoken too have laughed it off as BS.

Jim I guess it is a coincidence that every river you go to you catch record number, it is just not Rocky Ford. I asked about the 40 and all I have spoken too have laughed it off as BS.
I can't believe you've expended the energy. Oh wait, yes I can. I've fly fished since I was 11. I have an okay understanding of what makes trout tick. What you think is exaggeration, or that your crew of experts laugh about, is not my concern. Like I said, I don't make shit up. Crawl back under your rock or something.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Derek vage as usual, god forbid the guide Derek give away free info. Derek's post are always vage, small tidbits of useless info, insinuations and info that will not help anyone bit. Really 24 fish, does not even say the river.......Is that your secret river Derek???

Who the hell is this Bozo. Must be a troller or maybe he is a clown.

Who the hell is this Bozo. Must be a troller or maybe he is a clown.
Nope. Gabe Garcia is a poser, aka as a wannabe. I've never had a forty fish day on the ford, only because I can't bring myself to stay on that creek all day. But I've had enough twenty fish half days to believe it's entirely possible.

Nope. Gabe Garcia is a poser, aka as a wannabe. I've never had a forty fish day on the ford, only because I can't bring myself to stay on that creek all day. But I've had enough twenty fish half days to believe it's entirely possible.
Yeah, it (for me anyway) was a full day from sunrise until I probably had about 30 minutes of light left. I don't fish that way any more. Man my arm hurt.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Mine too Derek, because I was starting to question my self worth and reliability as someone who believed anyway that I've had multiple days at the Ford with over 40 fish landed. I was starting to think that I was full of it.