Fish Food

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
My wife says fishing brings out the junk-food junkie in me...guilty as charged. For me much of the fun is the travel to/from and getting away from the grind. A few of my favorites that are not generally at the house include:
  • Ruffles chips with sour cream/onion dip
  • Rold Gold pretzels (traditional and stick shape)
  • Low fat Cheez-its (actually like the "healthy" ones better than originals)
So what's your favorite fish food?

A big bag of Fritos Scoops and a couple cans of that Jalapeno Cheddar dip goes with me anytime I am fishing from a boat. Love that stuff especially out on the water

Eric B

Montana hillbilly
I do a lose weight fishing diet. I don't eat anything. I usually have a cup of coffee in the morning, but Idon't drink too much or I will have to stop fishing to take a leak all the time. I do pack a gallon of water and some cliff bars for when I get back to the car though. By the time I'm done I'm usually light headed (a head ache from lack of caffeine, plus dehydrated) & have a bad attitude due to low blood sugar & not catching any fish. So I binge on what I have in the car.

Don't follow this advice. I haven't lost any weight & I have heard that I'm an A-hole when I don't catch anything:)

E

Evan Virnoche

i really like the chimichangas and the bbq sausage at the swede haven shell. I also tend to drink 3-5 energy drinks throughout the day.

im also a mcd's and Jbox breakfast whore, although i hate there day time food

E

Evan Virnoche

i easily burn through a can of grizzly in a days fishing. the only time i dont have a dip in is when im changing flies or tying on tippet

Latest posts