Yarnies - Love or Hate?

Apparently you are the dense one. You brought nothing new to the conversation and continue to offer up nothing new but insults. You stated something that has been repeated over and over again. Come back when you have something to offer.
Lol Kerry. I was totally joking around! This is what I stay out of these threads.

Salmo_g

Daniels rookie log was closed but this keeps going?

I learned more from the rookie thread than anywhere else on this site, yet all I've learned here is who's a bigger keyboard cowboy
Yeah, I thought Daniel's rookie thread had some good stuff. Well, a lot of crap stuff too. But it had classic potential. Must have been Mumbles time of the month for shutting it down.

Yeah, I thought Daniel's rookie thread had some good stuff. Well, a lot of crap stuff too. But it had classic potential. Must have been Mumbles time of the month for shutting it down.
It is what it is. I cannot go into it but the mods and I ran into what I will call a private disagreement and the rest is history

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Don't degrade this thread with your feelings regarding the other thread... Sorry, you already did.
There were 4 posts about it from other members before Daniel said anything, and all Daniel said was he can't go into it.

You need to relax and stop searching for arguments on the internet.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
There were 4 posts about it from other members before Daniel said anything, and all Daniel said was he can't go into it.

You need to relax and stop searching for arguments on the internet.
You do know that Ringlee was joking right? I'm mean he had to be, right? Have you read this thread? It can't be degraded!

FT

Nowz weez a tawkin bout carp and Chuck Norris. I dunna tink hez a feeshermon, soz I dunna tink he gooz a carp feeshin. Butt aniways iffin he dooz, head git hisself summa dat corn shine anna soke dat dair yarnie wif it gode. Denz hede be abel ta git hisself summa dem carps. An he cudda alsow tek hisself a leetel drink ovva da shine as hez a feeshin. Den wen he done git hisself enni carps, he wudda not caire cozen hede be feelin purtee goode.

Den agin, iffin ya uz da beer onna do yarni, yude bee abel ta git yerself sum a dem catfeesh er bitter yit, a cuppel a bigmowth basses. Den ya coode av a sip a da shine anna waash it down wif da beer. Den da udder goode ol booys wudda cum a runnin an hede hav hisself a partee.

Latest posts