WTB Fly Tying materials and related stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having owned lots of fly tying related stuff and then having ditched it all (screwed up circumstances) I am now trying to start-up again. This time I'm on a gnarly budget :(. Anyhow, having previously had lots of material I know all too well that some stuff they sell you is more then you'll ever use. And other times you just end up with stuff you'll never use....So if you want to "cut some inhalf" or lighten the load and sell it to me at a discount let me know what you have.

Here's what I'm looking for: SALTWATER (Puget Sound related fly tying material for SRC flies).
Flashabou
Stick on eyes
Mylar tubing
Gold tinsel
silver tinsel
Small/medium Copper wire
Medium chenille
Pearl diamond braid
Sparkle flash
FisHair

Any 6/0 or 8/0 thread. (maybe you don't like how a particular thread lays on the hook, I'm not picky)

Zonker strips
Marabou
Peacock herl
Hackle fibers
Grizzly hackle
Squirrel
Buck tail
Calf tail
Dubbing
Neck hackle
Mallard flank
Saddle hackle
Shlappen

Colors I'm interested in:
White - black - olive - chartreuse - pink - brown - tan - blue - yellow - red

If I missed something you think I might want (fur/hair/puget sound salt fly related) let me know I may be interested.

Have a decent grab bag you can put together for a decent honest price? Hit me up! I noticed that starting up after having priced a-lot of this stuff out is going to cost me a heap!! So I'm hoping some of you can sell me some of your excess! :)

Btw I'm in the Kitsap area.

After having owned lots of fly tying related stuff and then having ditched it all (screwed up circumstances) I am now trying to start-up again. This time I'm on a gnarly budget :(. Anyhow, having previously had lots of material I know all too well that some stuff they sell you is more then you'll ever use. And other times you just end up with stuff you'll never use....So if you want to "cut some inhalf" or lighten the load and sell it to me at a discount let me know what you have.

Here's what I'm looking for: SALTWATER (Puget Sound related fly tying material for SRC flies).
Flashabou
Stick on eyes
Mylar tubing
Gold tinsel
silver tinsel
Small/medium Copper wire
Medium chenille
Pearl diamond braid
Sparkle flash
FisHair

Any 6/0 or 8/0 thread. (maybe you don't like how a particular thread lays on the hook, I'm not picky)

Zonker strips
Marabou
Peacock herl
Hackle fibers
Grizzly hackle
Squirrel
Buck tail
Calf tail
Dubbing
Neck hackle
Mallard flank
Saddle hackle
Shlappen

Colors I'm interested in:
White - black - olive - chartreuse - pink - brown - tan - blue - yellow - red

If I missed something you think I might want (fur/hair/puget sound salt fly related) let me know I may be interested.

Have a decent grab bag you can put together for a decent honest price? Hit me up! I noticed that starting up after having priced a-lot of this stuff out is going to cost me a heap!! So I'm hoping some of you can sell me some of your excess! :)

Btw I'm in the Kitsap area.
Hi Alex,
For the postage, I can give you 3 large fox squirrel tails(natural), 2 grey squirrel(natural) and several calf tails ( 4 black and 1 grey). Just give me your address and I'll send them out. I'm in New Brunswick, Canada.

Regards,

Gregor

Just spent a bunch of time (good time) figuring out (with Roger /the seller) exactly what he has (and we didn't even scratch the surface) , what I want, sending pics, going over the list to make sure all I wanted was covered, going over pricing etc and then going through it again to add and delete various parts! He was super helpful!!! So far this guy is top notch! I should have my goods by Thursday. Woohoo, I'm feeling stoked! This could have been a complete burdensome experience (due to the amounts of stuff he has and what I was virtually digging through and us understanding each other talking about what version of olive wire, golden olive, olive, metallic olive, green etc. you know how crazy it can be when you stand in the fly tying isle :D) but it wasn't at all. It went smoother then I thought it could ever go, all credit to Roger!

Anyhow, just wanted to put that out there, I'd give him 2 positive ratings if I could!

Oh yeah and he also has an eBay store username Erleng. Check it out!

Alexander, it was my pleasure helping you out with your fly tying needs. I hope you enjoy the material that is coming your way.

I have some saddles and capes still available that are not listed in my ebay store. Also, have other material such as flashabou, hooks, marabou, animal furs, hen capes, other feathers, tying tools, biots, etc...

Below are a few saddles and capes. PM me with cell number or email address if you want closer pics of one or more of them or if interested in other items.
Paypal preferred and prices are shipped in the USA.

First pic are $25 each shipped.
P1090421.JPG

second pic are $30 each shipped.
P1090422.JPG

third pic are $20 each shipped.
P1090423.JPG

This is a Whiting Silver label variant saddle. Looks to be unused and my guess is at least 2 years old. $75 shipped.
IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0816.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts