Fly Fishing on Netflix?

Eric Denny

Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!
I don't but I will be watching this to see what is said!! just a FYI about what I do. I YouTube it the go to settings and look for the ones over 30min so I don't have to keep doing it just a thought there is also thrill-on fly fishing which is another web site that has fly fishing videos but they are short. Hope that helps a little

While waiting for replies I browsed the catalog myself. The only thing fly fishing related I came across was some movie about this kid who catches a steelhead like every 3 minutes which I proceeded to end watching and then Where The Yellowstone Goes, which didn't have as much fly fishing as I was hoping for but had some and was also just a really neat story about the Yellowstone...worth watching I think.

DennisE

Topwater and tying.
While waiting for replies I browsed the catalog myself. The only thing fly fishing related I came across was some movie about this kid who catches a steelhead like every 3 minutes which I proceeded to end watching and then Where The Yellowstone Goes, which didn't have as much fly fishing as I was hoping for but had some and was also just a really neat story about the Yellowstone...worth watching I think.
+1 on this. Well worth spending a rainy Sunday afternoon watching. Loved the Cake Ladies. Hated Exxon and their Billings oil spill. Looks like those carp really put a bend in the rod!

+1 on this. Well worth spending a rainy Sunday afternoon watching. Loved the Cake Ladies. Hated Exxon and their Billings oil spill. Looks like those carp really put a bend in the rod!
The cake ladies were awesome! I also really liked the rancher who talked about ranchers being the first conservationists. "If you don't take care of the land it won't take care of you, plain and simple".

Krusty

The cake ladies were awesome! I also really liked the rancher who talked about ranchers being the first conservationists. "If you don't take care of the land it won't take care of you, plain and simple".
Nice sentiment, but most of my forebearers were ranchers, and they had absolutely no problem letting their cattle pound the hell out of any streams that crossed their land or overgrazing open range. It was, and still is, all about the money.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Nice sentiment, but most of my forebearers were ranchers, and they had absolutely no problem letting their cattle pound the hell out of any streams that crossed their land or overgrazing open range. It was, and still is, all about the money.
They still do in Montana. That is why I don't eat fish. To many cows crapping and pissing in the skinny water. Hell, I don't eat fish anyway.

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
Currently pretty housebound due to a bad back so I found "Where the Yellowstone Goes" on Netflix this afternoon. A great way to kill an hour-and-a-half!

Thanks for the tip, Andrew! :)