Stealth Pro from Outcast

I haven't actually seen one in person, but it really looks interesting from this video. I really like some of its unique features, and I'm sure that Outcast wouldn't be selling it unless it is a quality product. Best of all, you'd be getting it from a company that provides excellent service and stands behind its products.

John

Thomas Williams

Habitual Line Stepper
The features are great but they have not released info about the thickness of the material or bladder design. I'm wondering if it's durable enough for regular use on the rivers.? If so scadden is in trouble considering he can't deliver on any of his products and fails to meet basic warranty issues.

Luke77

I hope she likes whitefish
For the price difference, I would still probably look at the scout. I don't know if the accessories mounts and extra foot are worth $300. It does look like a pretty sweet rig though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

cmann886

For the price difference, I would still probably look at the scout. I don't know if the accessories mounts and extra foot are worth $300. It does look like a pretty sweet rig though.

How do you think the stealth and scout compare with the comander?

Blue

This one interests me. It is supposed to be available about now---anyone actually seen on in person? What are your impressions?

Reminds me of the old motorcycle chopper days. We came out with great mods and the motorcycle companies came out with them the following year.
Nice design. :)

Are the bladders AIRE? One site says Vinyl and another says Urethane..?

cmann886

I am not sure who makes the bladders---I would not buy a pontoon with Vinyl bladders again. I really don't need another one, but try to convince myself that I would use one more frequently if it was a blow and go design and think I would prefer the open bow as opposed to the assault or water master design.

Blue

I am not sure who makes the bladders---I would not buy a pontoon with Vinyl bladders again. I really don't need another one, but try to convince myself that I would use one more frequently if it was a blow and go design and think I would prefer the open bow as opposed to the assault or water master design.

Open front is a bonus for sure. Specially if you like to keep the tip of the rod down. I like both.

Is this a single bladder boat?

Luke77

I hope she likes whitefish
Cmann, questions disappoint you?

Blue, I have never seen a reply that wasn't over the top pro-scadden... Hence my question.

Disregard, both of you, the obvious choice is Scadden... Obviously.

scottybs

Are they different than the water master? What has caused failures of the oar mounts? same failures each time or different?

Luke---you last post disappoints me. I expected better.

I'm fairly sure they're all from the same manufacturer, I've seen them on Dingies for boats as well. I've had the metal shaft pull apart from the plastic portion that rotates around the axel while rowing the Madison. Also I've had that plastic portion that rotates around the axel fail and break. I'm actually taking mine to a machine shop to see if I can have SOLID metal oar mounts made that will fit in the plastic patch that is mounted on the boat. Once that piece is replaced, I think the design will be much better for moving water. I have a Scadden Renegade and overall I'm happy with it.

Latest posts