A rookies hog.

CLO

Future WFF Mod
Also, I'm not trying to insight anger or hate but instead I want to remind newbies that it is illegal to take native fish out of the water as this was just posted and removed from Wa Lakes. I got a screen grab before it was removed. Although this fly guy went hawg quest on a S river please don't remove wild fish from the water.

Attachments

CLO

Future WFF Mod
CLO,

If getting skunked is not your game, you may want to bag steelhead fly fishing. Or pack up and move to the GL. It's bleak out there.

Sg

Luckily today was my first skunking of the winter steelhead season, it was
Better fishing December 1st.

Also, I'm not trying to insight anger or hate but instead I want to remind newbies that it is illegal to take native fish out of the water as this was just posted and removed from Wa Lakes. I got a screen grab before it was removed. Although this fly guy went hawg quest on a S river please don't remove wild fish from the water.
Everytime, river rises above 3,000cfs someone pulls a decent fish out of that run. Every. Time.

See this is what a thread should be all about. Just nice guys fucken around. I wonder how long it will take for someone to come in here against the grain.

DoSer

I smell Cheese
[qte="PT, post: 897946, member: 937"]I wonder what method that guy used... River right or river left?

walakes guy with single hander and gink. i would bet the farm there was an indicator involved.[/quote]

An indicator above his egg sucking leach... Sinful! How can he call himself a flyfisher!!!!? I would have dredged my flash fly, much more respectable!

Latest posts