Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Winston 9' 5wt. GVX Select ($340)

FS 
831 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  mdraft1 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have two brand new Winston GVX Select 9' 5wt. rods for sale. These rods have never been fished and have only been out of their socks for the pictures. They have my last name "Draft" written on them from Winston.

This rod retails for $565

I am asking $340 per rod shipped anywhere in the lower 48. International shipping is fine if you will pick up the actual cost.

Here is Winston's write up on the rod:
FROM WINSTON: THE GVX SELECT is a fast action, premium graphite rod series that is exceptionally powerful, lively and capable of generating incredible line speed. These rods utilize the same proprietary tapers as the Boron series of rods. We challenge you to compare these rods with our competitors' most expensive graphite rods, selling for as much as $800.00. You will quickly see why the GVX Select series is impossible to beat. With a broad casting range, these all-purpose rods will easily match any fishing conditions. Because of their broad range of application, the GVX Select has become the "go to" rod for professional guides and avid anglers wanting Winston performance, but at a reasonable price. This series is quite simply the best graphite rod value on the market today!

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.