One Cutt photo !!!

Hit a HC beach with my son (from Colorado) yesterday and found some willing fish, enough too keep us happy for a few hours. I took this one photo just cause it was such a gorgeous cutt, and reminded me of Tom P's post with a similar colored cutt...The picture really doesn't do it justice, beautiful golden olive and nicely spotted, did have a split in the middle of it's tail and a few lice but not as many as most of the others we caught.... All great fighters and most were in the 13/14" range with a couple of 15's, so don't give up, there's still some out there.....
View attachment 37041
Some beautiful Cutts on here!

Heading down to Hood Canal this coming weekend. Any SRC fly recommendations for someone still learning the beach game?

In my few trips around HC and Seattle beaches I've found that working good structure and tidal current is more important than specific flies. Had the most luck on a plain beadhead olive bugger anyway, but curious if others have some SRC fly recommendations for what's been working on the Canal and South Sound this winter.

McNasty

Canyon Lurker
cant tell you how long ive spent looking for the last thread you posted that pic on to drool over it. i know ive hooked a few that size. . . one day

MarkY3130

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389843406.211952.jpg
My contribution isn't even in the same league as Freestone's, but this guy was plenty of fun! I was in Reno for much of this past year and had to go figure out what that fishing off a ladder was all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts