8' Bucks Bronco for sale (Puget Sound region only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philster

For sale in Puget Sound region only. I will not ship this item. Want to drift the rivers safely? cross your favorite lake in a fraction of the time it takes in a float tube? Full stainless steel frame with no bends or dents. Padded seat, roomy pocket system and cargo platform for a good sized cooler. Oars, stripping apron, anchor system and 10 or 12 lb pyramid anchor included. This isn't one of those Johnny-come-lately boats that LOOK like they can handle class 3s, this is a for real boat. I'm moving up to a bigger craft that I can check easily onto a plane. $400 or Best Offer.

Do you have any pictures? Where are you located? I'm on Whidbey by Goss Lake. I have a lake PB but am looking for something for faster water.

Philster

I'm in woodinville, but after the floods clear, I might hit the Skagit and look for chums and maybe we could meet at a mutual good spot. As to pics, I could take some, but I still need to load picture editing software on our new computer. 700k pictures are a problem with email :)

Philster

I already did Flatpick. Being an idiot at heart, when I got a high speed connection three months ago I never changed my info x( . Not really computer savy over here at our place. Anyway, I fixed my contact info, and sent you an email through this site. look forward to hearing back from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts