Lavro?

Hi guys,

I've been trying to get in contact with Lavro boats. I'm not getting any response from emails and their phone it seems is disconnected. I really need to speak with them about something. If anyone can steer me in the right direction you can just PM me. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

This last summer, at least, they were in business. My buddy's got a Lavro and I'm pretty sure he physically went to the shop in Monroe after a phone call. Maybe they just take these months off. Hope this is helpful somehow.

Greg Armstrong

OldRodsHaveMoreFun
I used to rent space from the folks (the kids did take over the business) on their property to store my camp trailer - they were still building boats in September.

Drifter

Jimmy1, I need to contact them about my 1989 14' the oarlocks to me are a bad design and I need to know if they have any other designs for the oarlocks! could you PM there contact information - thanks!

Lavro shut their doors recently....

But not before they completely ruined my buddies wood drift boat that him and his dad built, then completely backed out of all agreements to right their mistakes. They quit answering phone calls, emails etc and closed their shop up.

In short:

Lavro is not to be trusted, supported, or even wondered about. They had something going for them years ago but has since turned to complete shit.

Hi guys,

I've been trying to get in contact with Lavro boats. I'm not getting any response from emails and their phone it seems is disconnected. I really need to speak with them about something. If anyone can steer me in the right direction you can just PM me. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
Just talked with them today 360-794-5525
Andy

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Lavro shut their doors recently....

But not before they completely ruined my buddies wood drift boat that him and his dad built, then completely backed out of all agreements to right their mistakes. They quit answering phone calls, emails etc and closed their shop up.

In short:

Lavro is not to be trusted, supported, or even wondered about. They had something going for them years ago but has since turned to complete shit.
Well damned, that would make sense. I've been trying to get ahold of them for awhile now. I'd like to buy a lean bar for the back of my old Eastside (could be a first generation Lavro actually). The current ones fit perfectly (at least one I tried with similar width of my boat). But couldn't get a response or call back. This makes sense now.

Latest posts