change the name of this forum

This thread is off base and misguided already.

Ed this is my first year here with you guys but something tells me that having your work cut out for you with this forum this off season is nothing new for you. Hope you do not grow to many more grey hairs before June.

Ed Call

Daniel, some push harder than others. I have no hairs, but when I do find a few, they are now and have been for some time, quite grey.

There is always somewhere to fish. I think those without access or interest in salt water are the most afflicted by the winter blues. Next behind them are the sanctimonious blow hards that insist it is a my way or the highway pastime that only they can dictate, and all other methods, manners or means are inferior. Despite their abrupt presentation and stern position, I feel sorry for this group of misguided anglers the most. The internet gives them a false sense of platform and position. They are merely misguided mortals, missing the well rounded possibilities of what could be theirs if they only opened their minds.

Grayone

Fishin' to the end, Oc.P
"There is always somewhere to fish. I think those without access or interest in salt water are the most afflicted by the winter blues. Next behind them are the sanctimonious blow hards that insist it is a my way or the highway pastime that only they can dictate, and all other methods, manners or means are inferior. Despite their abrupt presentation and stern position, I feel sorry for this group of misguided anglers the most. The internet gives them a false sense of platform and position. They are merely misguided mortals, missing the well rounded possibilities of what could be theirs if they only opened their minds. "

Ouch!.....but very well stated.

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
Daniel, some push harder than others. I have no hairs, but when I do find a few, they are now and have been for some time, quite grey.

There is always somewhere to fish. I think those without access or interest in salt water are the most afflicted by the winter blues. Next behind them are the sanctimonious blow hards that insist it is a my way or the highway pastime that only they can dictate, and all other methods, manners or means are inferior. Despite their abrupt presentation and stern position, I feel sorry for this group of misguided anglers the most. The internet gives them a false sense of platform and position. They are merely misguided mortals, missing the well rounded possibilities of what could be theirs if they only opened their minds.
Yep... things are all froze up in the Basin.

Latest posts